The Align ESC included with the TRex 500 Pro DFC is supposed to be mounted between the frames under the battery tray. That's a problem not only for wire routing, but also for cooling. The ESC needs good airflow to keep it from getting too hot - especially with high-power setups.
Our upgraded mount places the ESC on the side of the frames for better airflow and cooling. It is securely fastened to the frames without double-sided tape, Velcro™ or zip ties.
- Lightweight - only 8 grams with hardware
- Simple installation - no need to separate side frames
- Precise fit
- Uses existing mounting locations and hardware to mount to helicopter frames
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Available in multiple colors