If you're flyng your Goblin 570 or 570 Kyle Stacy Edition with a Spektrum® system, you'll need at least one DSM2® or DSMX® satellite receiver. And you know that there really isn't a good place to mount it. The ideal location for the satellite receiver has its antennea clear of any part of the aircraft that may block the signal from your transmitter. This includes metal and especially carbon fiber.
This mount properly orients the satellite receiver and places the antennea clear of any obstructions. It mounts solidly to the back of the landing gear and includes all necessary mounting hardware. If you're using two satellites on your Goblin, combine this with our other mount to properly install both satellites.
- Goblin 570
- Goblin 570 Kyle Stacy Edition
- Lightweight - less than 6 grams with hardware
- Simple installation
- Precise fit
- Uses existing mounting locations on helicopter frames
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Available in multiple colors