Don't mount your ESC with zip ties, Velcro™ or double-sided tape! Lightweight and strong, this mounting platform for the SAB Goblin 630, 700, 630/700/770 Competition is designed specifically for the Castle Creations Phoenix Edge HV160 electronic speed controller. The ESC is solidly mounted to the platform in a form fitting cradle using the mounting tabs built into the ESC. This ESC mount is fully compatible with the standard Goblin battery tray and doesn't interfere with the straps securing the flight battery on Competition models.
This mount is compatible with the SAB battery tray, the optional upgraded lower aluminum, or standard frame stiffener.
For the Goblin 630/700, this ESC mount interferes with the installation of the two front O-Ring battery retainers. However, there is a cutout for using a Velcro™ strap instead.
Feed the strap through the slot in the ESC mount so that it's under the battery (and battery tray, if equipped) and out the other side of the frames. Then, loop it around the battery to secure it.
- Goblin 630
- Goblin 700
- Goblin 630 Competition
- Goblin 700 Competition
- Goblin 770 Competition
- Goblin 630/700 with 630/700 Competition battery tray/ESC tray
- Lightweight - only 13 grams
- Simple snap-in installation - just remove stock ESC tray to install
- Precise fit
- Uses existing mounting locations and hardware to mount to helicopter frames
- Requires no extra hardware
- Available in multiple colors