This mounting platform makes it easy to install and properly orient the iKon flybarless unit in the SAB Goblin 500 and 570. It features a raised frame for easy, precise alignment and slots for the included Velcro™ strap and a third support point at the front of the mount. No more eyeballing your iKon to make sure it's perfectly parallel to the helicopter centerline!
This mount uses all the factory-provided mounting locations and the two aluminum posts and mounting bolts. No extra hardware or frame modifications are necessary. Simply replace the stock carbon fiber mounting plate. The base incorporates a pass-through for neat wiring and locks for the nylon bolts securing the tailboom (the small carbon fiber locking block is not needed).
Compatible with both the V1 and V2 iKon and wires forward or wires back installation!
- Goblin 500
- Goblin 570 & 570 Kyle Stacy Edition
- Fits iKon V1, V2 and Brain2 HD
- Lightweight - only 12 grams
- Simple installation of the two-piece design
- Precise fit and iKon flybarless controller alignment
- Uses existing mounting locations and hardware to mount to helicopter frames
- Requires no extra hardware
- Includes Velcro™ strap
- Available in multiple colors