It is critical that the gyro sensor for the Futaba CGY750 flybarless control unit is perfectly aligned with the helicopter's pitch, roll and yaw axes. If it's misaligned by as little as 1/2º, it will have a negative effect on its performance. Even the most well-calibrated eyeball would have trouble getting the sensor aligned that precisely! This mounting platform makes it easy to install and perfectly orient that sensor in the Synery E6 and E7. It features a raised frame for no-hassle alignment, and slots for Velcro™ straps. Also included is a large, flat platform for easily mounting the gyro control unit and S-Bus reciever.
This mount uses all the factory-provided mounting locations and no extra hardware or frame modifications are necessary. Simply replace the stock mounting plates with these upgraded parts using the stock hardware.
- Lightweight - only 23 grams
- Simple installation and one-piece design
- Precise fit and gyro sensor alignment
- Uses existing mounting locations on helicopter frames
- Includes Velcro™ strap
- Requires no extra hardware
- Available in multiple colors