This mounting platform makes it easy to install and properly orient the Mikado Mini VBar receiver unit in the SAB Goblin 500 and 570. It features a raised frame for easy, precise alignment and slots for the included Velcro™ strap and adds a third support point at the front of the mount. No more eyeballing your Mini VBar to make sure it's perfectly parallel to the helicopter centerline!
This mount uses all the factory-provided mounting locations and the two aluminum posts and mounting bolts. No extra hardware or frame modifications are necessary. Simply replace the stock carbon fiber mounting plate. The base incorporates pass-throughs for neat wiring and locks for the nylon bolts securing the tailboom (the small carbon fiber locking block is not needed).
Compatible with both wires forward or wires back installation!
- Goblin 500
- Goblin 570 & 570 Kyle Stacy Edition
- Lightweight - only 12 grams
- Simple installation of the two-piece design
- Precise fit and Mikado Mini VBar flybarless controller alignment
- Uses existing mounting locations and hardware to mount to helicopter frames
- Requires no extra hardware
- Includes Velcro™ strap
- Available in multiple colors