A popular option for many pilots is to use a 2S LiPo battery instead of a BEC to power the electronics for their Synergy E6 or E7. Too bad there isn't a good way to securely mount that battery - until now! Don't use zip ties or double-sided tape! Lightweight and strong, this mounting platform is designed to fit a variery of popular 2S lithium polymer reciever batteries and hold them securely. The battery can be mounted to the left or right side of the frames and fits completely inside the canopy and doesn't require any mods to install.
Looking for a receiver battery mount for the E7SE? We've got you covered: Click here!
Product Note: This item is available for left or right side mounting. Please select "Left" or "Right" from the options below.
To compensate for the thickness of the Synergy E6/E7 Universal Reciever Battery Mount, it is installed using a combination of new hardware included with it, and existing hardware from the helicopter. For proper installation, follow the steps below:
- Remove the two M3x8mm bolts from the main shaft lower bearing block. These bolts will not be reused.
- Remove the two M3x10mm bolts from the motor shaft support bearing block. Save these bolts for reuse.
- To install the Universal Receiver Battery Mount, relocate the two M3x10mm bolts to the main shaft lower bearing block using blue thread lock and the washers incuded with the Universal Receiver Battery Mount.
- Using the two M3x14mm bolts included with the Universal Receiver Battery Mount, reinstall the carbon fiber motor shaft support washer to the motor shaft support bearing block. Be sure to use blue thread lock on the M3x14mm bolts!
This completes the installation of the Universal Receiver Battery Mount in the Synergy E6/E7.
- Lightweight - only 15 grams with hardware
- 5-minute installation - no need to separate side frames
- Includes Velcro™ straps
- Precise fit
- Uses existing mounting locations and hardware to mount to helicopter frames
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Available in multiple colors