This mounting platform makes it easy to install and properly orient the Mikado VBar NEO flybarless unit in the Synergy E6 and E7. It features a recessed platform for the double-sided tape used to secure the receiver, a raised frame for precise alignment, and slots for Velcro™ straps. The mount is offset to align the antenna with the center of the tailboom to make it easy to use the Mikado antenna clips. No more eyeballing your NEO to make sure it's perfectly parallel to the helicopter centerline!
This mount uses all the factory-provided mounting locations, but eliminates the flat stock mounting platform. No extra hardware or frame modifications are necessary. Simply replace the stock carbon fiber mounting plate. The NEO Mount uses the stock mounting bolts and aluminum cross members.
- Lightweight - only 15 grams
- Simple installation and one-piece design
- Precise fit and NEO flybarless controller alignment
- Uses existing mounting locations on helicopter frames
- Requires no extra hardware
- Available in multiple colors