If you're using a 2S LiPo instead of a BEC to power the electronics for your Blade® 550X or 600X, then you know you don't have a good way to mount it to the frames. Don't use zip ties or double-sided tape! Lightweight and strong, this mounting platform is designed to fit a variery of popular 2S lithium polymer reciever batteries and hold them securely in the Blade® 550X and 600X. The battery is securely mounted to the left side of the frames and fits completely inside the canopy and doesn't require any mods to install.
Product Note: This item is available for left or right side mounting. Please select "Left" or "Right" from the options below.
Installation Note: One of the M3 bolts for the lower main shaft bearing block must be removed to install the battery mounting platform. A longer bolt is included to compensate for the thickness of the platform.
- Lightweight - only 12 grams with hardware
- 5-minute installation - no need to separate side frames
- Includes Velcro™ straps
- Precise fit
- Uses existing mounting locations and hardware to mount to helicopter frames
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Available in multiple colors