This mounting platform makes it easy to install and properly orient the iKon flybarless unit in the Blade® 550X and 600X. It features a recessed platform for the double-sided tape used to secure the receiver, a raised frame for precise alignment, and slots for Velcro™ straps. No more eyeballing your iKon to make sure it's perfectly parallel to the helicopter centerline!
This mount uses all the factory-provided mounting locations, but eliminates the two aluminum cross members. This provides more space underneath for neater wiring. No extra hardware or frame modifications are necessary. Simply replace the stock carbon fiber mounting plate. The iKon Mount uses the stock mounting bolts and washers, but includes M3 locknuts to secure it to the helicopter frames.
When installing the iKon Mount, DO NOT overtighten the M3 bolts. Moderate torque is all that's needed to secure it.
- Fits iKon V1, V2 and Brain2 HD
- Lightweight - only 12 grams
- Simple installation and one-piece design
- Precise fit and iKon flybarless controller alignment
- Uses existing mounting locations on helicopter frames
- Requires no extra hardware
- Available in multiple colors